Engineering and Mapping

Mapping ScreenFrom assigning E-911 structure numbers to designing smaller water or sewer projects for the PSA, the Engineering and Mapping department provides a range of engineering related services to County and PSA staff and the Citizens of Henry County.



Land & Water Conservation Fund Grant Information Riverview Park

Contact Information


Tim Pace

(276) 634-4776


For questions regarding E-911 addressing:

Jason Gardner

(276) 634-2507


For questions regarding the County GIS website:

David Bowyer

(276) 634-2523


For questions regarding the Enterprise Zones, please visit the Enterprise Zones webpage