Public Service Authority
The Public Service Authority provides water and sewer services to many residents, businesses, industries, and schools in Henry County. With more than 800 miles of utility lines, we are one of the largest water and sewer authorities in Virginia.
COVID-19 Notice: Please use mail, online, or the dropbox to make payments. For other services, please call the office before visiting. Thank you for your cooperation.
P.O. Box 69
Collinsville, VA 24078-0069
There is also a drive-up payment drop-box available in front of the Henry County Administration building.
The PSA Offices will be closed February 20, 2023 in observance of George Washington Day.
After Hours Emergencies & Holidays
Emergency calls during off-hours, holidays and weekends are handled by the Martinsville-Henry County Communications Center and forwarded by radio to crews on duty around the clock. If you have an emergency, you must call 276-638-8751 to have your problem addressed after regular hours.
Pay Your Bill
Customers who want to make payments by telephone can call toll-free 877-318-5909 and complete the process.
- Business Space Rental Form (PDF)
- Disability Discount Form (PDF)
- Partial-Year Resident Form (PDF)
- Property Owner Information Form (PDF)
- PSA Board of Director Bylaws (PDF)
- PSA Customer Service Brochure (PDF)
- PSA Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- Service Turn-On Form (PDF)
- Statistical Information Form (PDF)
- Tenant Information Form (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Agreement Form (PDF)