Administrative and business offices are located on the 2nd floor of the Henry County Administration building at:
3300 Kings Mountain Road
Martinsville, VA 24112.
The mailing address is:
P. O. Box 69
Collinsville, VA 24078-0069.
Business hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Main telephone: 276-634-2500
- Email Public Service Authority
- Billing and account information: 276-634-2505
- New accounts and connections: 276-634-2521
- Inspection/discontinue service: 276-634-2510
- Complaints/comments/questions: 276-634-2531
- General Manager: 276-634-4601
- Engineering and Mapping: 276-634-4776
- Right-of-way: 276-634-2570
- Water/wastewater treatment: 276-634-2540
Construction & Maintenance Division
Information about project status, line locations, maintenance and line repair requests should be directed to the PSA's construction and maintenance office at:
2285 Fairystone Park Highway
Bassett, VA 24055.
Business hours are 7 am to 3:30 pm., Monday through Friday. The construction and maintenance office main telephone number is 276-634-2550.
After Hours Emergencies & Holidays
Emergency calls during off-hours, holidays and weekends are handled by the Martinsville-Henry County Communications Center and forwarded by radio to crews on duty around the clock. If you have an emergency, you must call 276-638-8751 to have your problem addressed after regular hours.
Board of Directors
- Stuart Bowman, Collinsville District, Chairman
- Marcus Stone, Blackberry District, Vice-Chairman
- Kathy Rea, Horsepasture District, Treasurer
- Vivian Hairston, Ridgeway District
- Mike Harris, Reed Creek District
- Curtis Millner, Iriswood District