Local Covid-19 Update
Covid-19 Vaccine Information
Everyone, 16 and older, is eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine!
Use Vaccines.gov to find a location near you, then call or visit their website to make an appointment.
In addition, most local pharmacies are offering COVID-19 vaccines by appointment, including Walgreens Co., Walmart Pharmacy, Kroger Pharmacy, and CVS Pharmacy.
Information regarding pop-up and drive-thru vaccination events are posted regularly to social media sites at: https://www.facebook.com/WestPiedmontHealthDistrict and https://www.facebook.com/MHCCoalitionforHealthandWellness
If your business has an interest in hosting a vaccination event for your employees, please contact the West Piedmont Health District at 276-638-2311.
Please do your part to keep our community safe - get vaccinated, wear your masks, wash your hands, and practice social distancing!
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Webpage
- Virginia Department of Health (VDH) COVID-19 Webpage
- VDH - COVID-19 Vaccination Response
- CDC - VaccineFinder.org
- VDH - COVID-19 Vaccine Patient Education Resources
- CDC - V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- CDC - When You've Been Fully Vaccinated
- Forward Virginia Guidelines