Helpful Legal Links and Resources
Virginia Judicial System Court Self-Help
Virginia Legal Aid Society – https://www.valegalaid.org/
- The Virginia Legal Aid Society in Danville, VA serves the Cities of Danville and Martinsville and counties of Henry, Patrick and Pittsylvania. It is located at 519 Main Street, Danville, VA 24541
Phone: 434-799-5739 or 434-455-3080
Toll Free: 1-866-534-5243 (LawLine) and 1-888-799-3550
- This website has an interactive free No Fault Divorce module that will help you when filing for an uncontested divorce.
Virginia Lawyers Referral Service / Virginia State Bar
- Can arrange a 30 minute consultation for a $35 fee
Henry County Law Library
- The Henry County Law Library is located on the second floor of the Henry County Courthouse. Lawyers and citizens of Henry County have access to legal research through Lexis/Nexus, a legal resource website. The library is open to the public from 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Virginia Law Help 2 Go
- 703-293-5544 or http://www.valawhelp2go.org/
These sites provide neutral legal information only. This office is committed to public service; however, we are prohibited by law from giving legal advice or recommending a legal action. Please note that only an attorney representing you can provide legal advice or assistance.