Business Tax

The Commissioner of the Revenue is responsible for the assessment of business licenses, occupancy tax, and prepared food and beverage tax.  If you need assistance, a full-time business license coordinator is available to assist you.


Contractor's Certificate of Worker's Comp Ins. (Form 61-A)  

Contractor's Online Filing Information

Occupancy Tax Remittance Form

Prepared Food and Beverage Application

Prepared Food and Beverage Tax Return

Business License 2023